R-UTN member Ed Nostrand submitted a PDF file on the Rights of Air Travelers. Download, print the file and follow the instructions to fold and create a booklet to take with you when you travel. Thanks, Ed.
Reminder — Next Tuesday, June 28 is the New York State Congreesional Primary. Make your voice heard and VOTE.
There are over ten Senior Centers on Long Island, each offering services, programs, support and advocacy to independent seniors age 60 and older. A list of the Suffolk County Senior Centers, including links to the center websites (when available) follows:
• Huntington Township Senior Center
• Rose Caracappa Senior Citizens Cultural and Wellness Center — Brookhaven
• Town of Babylon Senior Center
• Smithtown Senior Center
• Riverhead Senior Citizens Programs
• Ronkonkoma Senior Citizens Programs
• West Islip Senior Citizens Programs